Is ProSleep™️ AntiSnore Device a no brainer for anyone trying to solve snoring issues?
Roughly one-third of adults in the U.S. experience frequent snoring. Many find relief by using anti-snoring mouthpieces, which reduce snoring by either holding the tongue in place or pushing the jaw forward.
That way, wearers can sleep in any position and breathe freely through their nose and mouth.
But is ProSleep™️ AntiSnore Device your best choice?
To help you make a more informed decision, I’ve spent some time researching the brand ProSleep™️ thoroughly.
Since I’m not affiliated with ProSleep™️ AntiSnore Device, you can rest assured that what I tell you is genuine and unbiased.
Below is what I’ll cover in the review of ProSleep™️ AntiSnore Device.
Table of Contents
What is ProSleep™️ AntiSnore Device?
ProSleep™️ AntiSnore Device works by preventing the rear part of your tongue (also: tongue base) from falling back into the throat while you sleep on your back. Otherwise, the tongue would obstruct or even block the airways.
The device therefore helps alleviate tongue-based snoring. It puts the muscles of the lower jaw under slight tension and gently pushes them forward.
As the tongue muscles are attached to the lower jaw, the base of the tongue is also put under tension and moved forward. The tongue base is quite unable to relax and to slip back. Air can flow in and out freely.
What are the Features and Benefits of ProSleep™️ AntiSnore?
- Medical Silicone – Medical grade silicone, softer, promising maximum comfort while sleeping. Protect your tongue and let you adapt to it quickly.
- Effective Solution – The most effective solution. Put the tongue in the tube and adjust the suction to a comfortable position, preventing it from falling back into the throat and obstructing the airway. Helps to prevent snoring, clenching, and tooth grinding effectively and instantly
- Suitable For Carrying – Effectively improve the quality of sleep for you and the person sleeping next to you. Light and small, it’s easy to carry, so you can use it anytime, anywhere
How to Use ProSleep™️ AntiSnore Device?
ProSleep™️ AntiSnore Device has thermoplastic material where your teeth are intended to fit. When exposed to boiling water, the thermoplastic will soften. Unless the device’s instructions say otherwise, the step-by-step process is as follows.
- Boil water in a pot on your stovetop or in a microwaved cup (depending on what the directions say). Once the water has boiled, place the water’s container on a non-heated surface. Make sure there’s enough water in the container to completely submerge the mouthpiece.
- Submerge ProSleep™️ AntiSnore Device in the boiled water for 30 to 60 seconds, depending on the directions.
- At this point, you may need to place ProSleep™️ AntiSnore Device in cold water for a couple of seconds – though you should let the thermoplastic cool off for a moment before putting into your mouth for molding.
- After that, you can put ProSleep™️ AntiSnore Device in cold water until it becomes stiff.
- After removing the handle, you can place ProSleep™️ AntiSnore Device in your mouth. The thermoplastic should feel warm, but not excessively hot; if the latter, allow it to cool a bit longer. Make sure your tongue is pressing against the roof of your mouth as you do so. This helps to dry off ProSleep™️ AntiSnore Device.
Where to Get the Best Price for ProSleep™️ AntiSnore Device?
ProSleep™️ AntiSnore Device can prevent snoring, clenching, and tooth grinding effectively and instantly.
If you’d like to get the best price for ProSleep™️ AntiSnore Device, you might go to the official retail store.
It is now selling ProSleep™️ AntiSnore Device at a fraction of the original price. But I’m not sure if the price might go up very soon.
That’s why I ended up buying a ProSleep™️ AntiSnore Device there and I still don’t regret it because of the great customer service and fast delivery!
You might consider checking it out so that you won’t regret later.