Is NanoNeb® a trustworthy brand? Should you buy the portable mesh nebulizer?
If you are reading this review, chances are you are wondering if NanoNeb® can deliver effective treatment therapy which is appropriate for you.
In most cases, with the use of a high quality nebuliser, you can inhale the medication solution directly into the air passages, which allows for immediate relief of many breathing conditions such as asthma so that you can breathe easier.
To help you make a more informed decision, I have researched the brand NanoNeb® thoroughly.
Since I’m not affiliated with NanoNeb®, you can rest assured that what I tell you is genuine and unbiased.
At the end of this article, I’ll also let you know where to get the best price for NanoNeb® portable mesh nebulizer.
Below is what I’ll cover in the review of NanoNeb® portable mesh nebulizer.
What is NanoNeb® About?
NanoNeb® portable mesh nebulizer is designed with ultrasonic Vibrating Mesh Technology (VMT). With this technology a mesh/membrane with 1000–7000 drilled holes vibrates at the top of the liquid reservoir, and thereby pressures out a mist of very fine droplets through the holes.
It is a drug delivery device used to convert liquid medicine into a mist which can be immediately absorbed by the respiratory system, and provide relief from conditions such as asthma.
By using oxygen or compressed air, it vaporizes liquid medicine into tiny aerosol droplets. The aerosol droplets are a mixture of gas and liquid particles.
The patient inhales the droplets into their nostrils or through their mouth. The fine mist is more easily and readily absorbed by the body, so the nebulizer allows for immediate relief of many breathing conditions.
Who Needs NanoNeb®?
Individuals who suffer from chronic illnesses like asthma, cystic fibrosis, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), emphysema, and other respiratory maladies often use nebulizers as the primary delivery source of their medication, to help them breathe.
Quite often, when a baby or child gets a cold, doctors prescribe medicine which is best delivered through a nebulizer to ease the child’s breathing problems.
NanoNeb® portable mesh nebulizer can also be part of a respiratory treatment plan for acute illnesses, such as bronchitis or pneumonia, in addition to emergency asthma treatment.
Nebulizers are particularly helpful for adults and children too weak to use inhalers, or individuals who suffer from limited dexterity in their hands.
What are the Features of NanoNeb®?
- Upgraded Self-cleaning Function – Designed with self-clean function, there is no more clogging. When it is blocked and does not produce mist, just start the auto-clean mode, it will work normally.
- LED Indicator Light – Blue light shows it is in normal working status. Red light shows insufficient power, orange light shows it is running out of medicine solution.
- Waterless Detection Technology – It will auto-shut off when there is no water in the cup, so that you don’t have to worry about the machine being overheated.
- Super Quiet – The noise is less than 25dB during working. It will not wake your kids up when they are sleeping sound.
- Battery/USB Cable Powered – It is not rechargeable. It needs 2 AA batteries or connects usb cable to socket to make it work. Remember not to use the battery and USB cable at the same time.
What are the Benefits of Using NanoNeb®?
If you are not sure whether you should purchase NanoNeb® portable mesh nebulizer, then have an in-depth knowledge of how NanoNeb® is beneficial for your treatment.
- A major advantage of NanoNeb® is minimal patient cooperation. The patient can inhale the medication with ease through NanoNeb® without doing just anything. You just have to switch it on and NanoNeb® will start its work.
- NanoNeb® is significantly easier to use than MDIs or other similar products. MDIs need a specific level of skill to precisely deliver medicine to the lungs that can be quite difficult for the patients. Also, improper or incorrect use of MDI can even lead to severe health issues. But this will never be the case with NanoNeb®. It is very easy to use and comes with a single-button
- NanoNeb® offers deeper penetration of medication into the lungs. The cool mist and vapors released by them penetrate deeply into the respiratory system and thereby enhances the effectiveness of the treatment.
Where to Get the Best Price for NanoNeb®?
NanoNeb® provides vapor therapy for common colds, flu, cough, bronchitis, asthma, and other breathing ailments. You can maximize the benefits by adding essential oils, salt or even your prescribed respiratory medication into the water.
If you’d like to get the best price for NanoNeb®, you might go to the official retail store.
It is now selling NanoNeb® at a fraction of the original price. But I’m not sure if the price might go up very soon.
That’s why I ended up buying a NanoNeb® there and I still don’t regret it because of the great customer service and fast delivery!
You might consider checking it out so that you won’t regret it later.