Is HiLife Neck Massager worth your money?
If you have seen the ads for the HiLife Neck Massager, you might wonder if it is an effective way to reduce muscle tension and cervical fatigue.
Modern life has a lot of stress to offer and the neck pays the price. When the tensions in the neck and back are left untreated, things can only get worse.
Due to the pandemic, I have spent a long time working in front of my laptop, resulting in constant neck and back strain.
But it can be difficult to decide which neck massager is the best because there are so many on the market.
That’s why I have researched HiLife Neck Massager to see if it can save me hundreds of dollars in expensive pain-relieving treatments.
At the end of this article, I’ll also tell you where to get the best price for HiLife Neck Massager.
Below is what I’ll cover in the review of the HiLife Neck Massager.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is HiLife Neck Massager?
- 2 Why Do You Need HiLife Neck Massager?
- 3 How Does HiLife Neck Massager Work?
- 4 Pros of HiLife Neck Massager
- 5 HiLife Neck Massager Cons and Complaints
- 6 Is There A Better Alternative to HiLife Neck Massager?
- 7 What are the Features and Benefits of HiLife Neck Massager?
- 8 Where to get the best price for HiLife Neck Massager?
What is HiLife Neck Massager?
HiLife Neck Massager is an electric pulse neck massager designed to relieve body tension, muscle fatigue, neck pain, soreness and shoulder strain.
It imitates the effects of a real massage from a masseuse, giving you a gentle warmth and kneading massage to relieve the shoulder pain, neck aches and improve blood circulation.
With three massage modes and fifteen intensity levels, HiLife Neck Massager allows you to experience a deep, satisfying and relaxing massage at home, in the office or while you’re travelling.
It is stylish and compact in design, weighing just 160g, which means it is ideal for use while commuting, reading or watching your favourite Netflix programmes. Just 15 minutes of use a day can make you feel the difference.
Why Do You Need HiLife Neck Massager?
Neck pain is a common complaint these days. According to research, about 30% of people in the US suffer from neck pain. The Harvard Health Publishing estimates seven out of ten people to have neck pain or related ailment in their lifetime.
When left untreated, neck pain can only get worse and cause headaches, migraines and shoulder pain that spread into other areas of your body.
If you suffer from constant pain in your neck and upper back, you might need some massage to relieve the symptoms; otherwise, the progression of that might result in increased pain.
This is because neck pain can cause you to adjust your posture, resulting in more discomfort in the upper body and muscle soreness.
When these problems are bothering you, it’s not likely that you can still enjoy your favourite sports and daily activities.
For these reasons, HiLife Neck Massager is here to help you take extra care of those areas and take away the pressure from your neck and back that affects your mood and performance.
How Does HiLife Neck Massager Work?
HiLife Neck Massager features a mix of low-frequency EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) and TENS (Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation) to reduce the sensation of pain and soreness.
The mild therapeutic electrical pulses that travel through the neural fibres of the neck can work to block out pain signals from travelling to the brain.
It can reach 1.5” – 2” (3-5 cm) below the skin to stimulate pain points and relieve discomfort using both heat and eclectic pulsation. With regular use, your neck and shoulder pain can be reduced.
After 15 minutes of use, the power turns off automatically without having to adjust the settings. This ensures safe power consumption and allows you to take a nap without any disturbance.
The battery can be used for one month on a single charge, based on the recommended use of 15 minutes per day.
Built from durable 304 stainless steel, HiLife Neck Massager is ensured to last. With a tough elastic arm and soft pressure band, it is suitable for all neck sizes, providing you with a comfortable fit.
Pros of HiLife Neck Massager
1. Comfortable to Wear
You can say goodbye to bulky neck massagers. HiLife Neck Massager only weighs 5.6 ounces, is lightweight, and has a long-lasting battery. It can be charged by USB for 1 hour, and used for 15 minutes per day for 10 days. In order to ensure your safety, HiLife Neck Massager comes with a 15-minute auto-off function.
2. Safe to Use
HiLife Neck Massager uses electrical impulses to massage the neck. It should not be used in cases when pacemakers are to be implanted or metal is to be carried on the body. When you use electrical impulse therapy, you might feel a mild electric shock, which is normal. Muscles can be relaxed deeper with this type of massage than with traditional massages.
3. Remarkable Cervical Spine Massage Effect
Using electrical impulses transmitted through the skin, HiLife Neck Massager simulates a variety of massages to achieve deep relaxation for the cervical spine.
4. As Comfortable As a Hot Towel
HiLife Neck Massager with a 107 Fahrenheit thermostat warms neck skin and relaxes neck muscles. To relax your neck all day long, each session should last 15 minutes. Twice a day is recommended.
HiLife Neck Massager Cons and Complaints
1. The price isn’t cheap enough
The price of HiLife Neck Massager is not low. But it is not as expensive as visiting the doctor repeatedly for back pain. Furthermore, you can enjoy a further discount on the official retail store.
2. Inefficient logistics in some less developed countries
Less developed countries such as India and Argentina may experience longer delivery times due to less efficient logistics. However, shipping is usually not an issue if you live in a developed country like the USA, Canada, Australia, the UK, etc.
3. HiLife Neck Massager isn’t a panacea
It is better to consult a healthcare professional if the pain is severe or ongoing, or if you have numbness or tingling in your arms or legs instead of using the HiLife Neck Massager to treat the problem. HiLife Neck Massager is best suited for treating mild neck and back pain at home.
4. It takes some time to feel the effects
It takes you a while to get used to HiLife Neck Massager at first, but after your second use, you should feel amazed at the relief.
Is There A Better Alternative to HiLife Neck Massager?
You might consider seeking the help of a professional masseuse to provide massage or another professional, such as a chiropractor or physical therapist, to adjust your spine if HiLife Neck Massager isn’t doing enough to ease your lower back pain.
You might benefit from these professional efforts if you suffer from back pain. If your lower back pain is very severe or persistent, you should consult a doctor.
In the event that you suffer from back pain, a doctor can diagnose and treat it. Various treatments may be recommended to help with severe or lingering back pain. These are some of the treatment recommendations:
- bed rest
- physical therapy
- A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) or muscle relaxant may be necessary
- application of heat or ice
- Daily life modifications, such as avoiding long periods of sitting
- Lower back stretches
- back supports
Also, if you are unable to afford a HiLife Neck Massager, you could perform self-massage at home.
Below are the steps:
- Position two tennis balls under each side of your mid-back, lying face-up on a mat.
- Put your feet down and bend your knees.
- Roll the tennis balls along your lower back as you slowly move up and down.
- With your legs, you can move up and down to relieve or increase pressure from the tennis balls.
Alternatively, if all you want is convenience and simplicity, then HiLife Neck Massager might still be the right choice.
What are the Features and Benefits of HiLife Neck Massager?
- Long-Lasting Battery (800mah) – A full charge of up to 1 hour can last up to 30 days. It saves you the hassle of charging it after every use.
- Ergonomic design – HiLife Neck Massager has a 360° rotatory fitting arm to automatically fit any neck size and relax your muscles from different directions in that area.
- Improved Blood Circulation – The heat and massage function of the HiLife Neck Massager can promote blood circulation and alleviate fatigue, giving you a sense of relaxation and comfort.
- Portable and Lightweight – HiLife Neck Massager weighs only 160g, allowing you to carry this personal massage therapist around anywhere
- Easy to Use – You can easily control it with a remote to select the 3 different massage modes and 15 intensity levels as per your preference.
- Quiet and Noiseless – HiLife Neck Massager has a sound pressure of 20db (decibels), making it great for use in the library, office or on the subway.
Where to get the best price for HiLife Neck Massager?
HiLife Neck Massager is a great massager to effectively relieve muscle stress and soothe pain.
If you’d like to get the best price for HiLife Neck Massager, you might go to the official retail store.
It is now selling HiLife Neck Massager at a fraction of the original price. But it is a limited time offer and the price might go up very soon.
That’s why I ended up buying HiLife Neck Massager there and I still don’t regret it because of the great customer service and fast delivery!