Is TurboTone™ EMS worth your money? Can it really produce the effect of a workout when you’re not able to visit the gym?
Though EMS technology is a scientifically proven way to stimulate the nerves that make your muscles contract and relax, it’s hard to know if TurboTone™ EMS is a trustworthy brand.
Since I’m interested in muscle building, I have spent some time researching the brand TurboTone™ EMS.
Hopefully, I can help you make a more informed decision and achieve the perfect figure that you have dreamt of.
At the end of this article, I’ll also tell you where to get the best price for TurboTone™ EMS.
Below is what I’ll cover in the review of the TurboTone™ EMS.
Table of Contents
What is TurboTone™ EMS?
TurboTone™ EMS is an EMS trainer which uses the latest high-tech technology to promote muscle movement. It tightens the targeted muscles and sculpts the perfect body shape, and it is clinically proven to work.
An electrical pulse is delivered at precisely timed intervals to tell the muscle fibres to contract. During exercise, muscle fibres contract as if the message came from the brain, stimulating muscles in much the same way.
This device is wireless, thin, and lightweight so you can wear it under your clothes unobtrusively, so it can strengthen and tone your abdominal, booty, and lower body muscles while you’re watching Netflix, doing dishes, teaching your children homework, or walking your puppies.
In one word, you can use TurboTone™ EMS anywhere and anytime.
How Does TurboTone™ EMS Work?
TurboTone™ EMS produces slow electrical pulses that mimic the actions of the central nervous system to stimulate muscle growth.
Below are the simple steps to use TurboTone™ EMS:
- Step 1: Open the battery cover to insert 2pcs batteries.
- Step 2: Put the device on the gel pad by the snap-on button.
- Step 3: Put the electrode pad on your body.
- Step 4: Push the ON/INC button to start, then select Mode by pressing the “PROGRAM” button repeatedly. Every time you press the “PROGRAM” button a different LED will light up indicating one of the 5 programmed exercise routines.
- Step 5: Push the ON/INC button several times to carefully increase the intensity. You will notice a tingling sensation prior to the muscle contracting. Once the muscle is contracting it will be pleasant and relaxing. Adjust the intensity according to your comfort level. You should feel a strong but comfortable contraction of the muscle. The intensity has 10 levels. With every push of the button ON/INC you increase the intensity by one level; whereas, with every push of the button OFF/DEC, you decrease the intensity by one level.
- Step 6: To switch the unit off, press the OFF/DEC button several times until the LED lights go off.
Is EMS Training Backed by Science?
The efficiency of EMS training has been scientifically proven.
EMS is a new trend sport that originally comes from physiotherapy. It uses low-frequency electrical impulses to stimulate those muscles that are often ignored by traditional workout.
Not only has it been proven to work on weight loss and decreasing body fat, but it is also an effective way of fighting cellulite and tightening your skin.
This explains why EMS training has been utilized for decades by leading athletes around the world, including Cristiano Ronaldo, Usain Bolt, and boxer David Haye.
EMS helps them build strong, rock-solid bodies since they all are aware of its benefits.
The soccer legend Cristiano Ronaldo had this to say about EMS training: “It will help many people develop more toned abdominals. If you want a fit body like mine, this will help you.”
What Are the Features and Benefits of TurboTone™ EMS?
Below are some of the key features and benefits of TurboTone™ EMS:
- Electric Muscle Stimulation – TurboTone™ EMS can stimulate the abs and gluteal muscles, helping you tone, tighten and firm your abs and buttocks to sculpt the body that you’ve always dreamt of
- Exercise Anytime – TurboTone™ EMS provides a multitude of opportunities for you to train your muscles such as sitting in front of your favourite NetFlix programme, washing dishes, or even walking your dog, etc.
- Cost-Effective: TurboTone™ EMS allows you to save time and money on expensive gym subscriptions while enjoying the convenience of getting amazing results without laborious workouts
- Simple Solution: You only need to use TurboTone™ EMS for 15-20 minutes twice a day to get that noticeable improvement in a month.
- Easy to Use: It’s intuitive to use the push-button operation with 6 modes and 10 intensity levels. You can easily adjust the intensity of the stimulation and go about with your daily activities without any disturbances
- 100% Skin-Friendly and Pain-Free
Where to get the best price for the TurboTone™ EMS?
TurboTone™ EMS Muscle Stimulator is a great device to help you achieve the body shape you have always dreamt of.
If you’d like to get the best price for TurboTone™ EMS Muscle Stimulator, you might go to the official retail store.
It is now selling the TurboTone™ EMS Muscle Stimulator at a fraction of the original price. More importantly, it offers free worldwide shipping!
But it is a limited time offer and the price might go up very soon.
That’s why I ended up buying a TurboTone™ EMS Muscle Stimulator from there and I still don’t regret it because of the great customer service and fast delivery!
You might consider checking it out so that you won’t regret it later.
Frequently Asked Questions About TurboTone™ EMS
Is EMS effective in reducing body fat?
Research has shown that the EMS did indeed result in significant reductions in waist circumference, abdominal obesity, subcutaneous fat mass, and body fat percentage without requiring participants to modify their exercise or diet.
Which Intensity Level Should I Start At?
Starting out with lower intensity is recommended and then stepping up after you get used to it.
Is Gel Pad Necessary?
If you use a gel pad, it will help keep the device firmer against your skin, but it is not a must. It is recommended to replace it after every 20-30 usages.
How To Use It?
There is an instructional manual included with each device. You can turn the pad on and off by simply changing the intensity. That’s how easy it is.
How is The EMS Powered and Is It Safe?
The EMS is powered by AAA batteries and is FDA-certified to be safe for use. Many athletes use this device for competitive edge purposes and to gain more muscle mass faster.