Is Thera Pulse™ a trustworthy brand? Should you buy Thera Pulse™ Massager?
If you are reading this review, chances are you have watched the advertisement of Thera Pulse™ Massager and wonder if it can really relax your muscle tension and cervical fatigue.
Due to the lockdown, I have been living a laptop lifestyle. This causes constant pain in my neck and back muscles.
Therefore, when I saw the ads for Thera Pulse™ Massager, I immediately spent some time researching the brand to see if it really works.
At the end of this article, I’ll also let you know where to get the best price for Thera Pulse™ Massager so that you can avoid being overcharged.
Below is what I’ll cover in the review of Thera Pulse™ Massager.
What is Thera Pulse Massager?
Thera Pulse™ Massager is an electric neck massager with built-in magnets which provide massage to acupoints.
It simulates real human massage to help you relieve neck soreness, shoulder tiredness and body tension, thus promoting blood circulation and improving your sleep quality.
The electric pulse massager which integrates Western science and Oriental meridians can stimulate and relax your muscles to take away the pressure.
With eight different massage modes and strength levels, Thera Pulse™ Massager helps you relieve tightness and receive a deep, relaxing and satisfying massage at home, in the office or while you’re travelling.
Thera Pulse™ Massager is lightweight and compact. It can stably fit your neck. The 304 steel metal contact sheet ensures high-quality conductivity, sweat-resistant and waterproof performance, without leaving any fingerprint marks.
In addition, the silica gel pad is skin-friendly and breathable so that you don’t have to worry about any discomfort or allergies as a result of frequent contact.
With Thera Pulse™ Massager, you can promote blood circulation, relieve fatigue, activate tissue cells and give your neck and upper back much-needed relaxation every day.
Why Do You Need Thera Pulse Massager?
Neck pain is a common complaint these days. Your neck muscles can be strained from poor posture such as leaning over your computer or hunching over your workbench.
If you suffer discomfort or pain around your neck and upper back, you might need a massage to relieve and decompress that area; otherwise, it’ll only get worse.
Worse still, the tension in your neck and upper back can cause fatigue, body aches, headache, a bad mood and low performance.
For these reasons, Thera Pulse™ Massager is here to help you take extra care of those areas and relieve the strain in your neck and back that affects your day.
How Does Thera Pulse Massager Work?
Thera Pulse™ Massager can instantly reduce the sensation of pain and soreness by administering mild therapeutic electrical pulses that run through the neural fibres of the neck which work to block out pain signals from travelling to the brain.
It can reach 1.5” – 2” (3-5 cm) below the skin to stimulate pain points and lighten discomfort using both heat and eclectic pulsation. With regular use, your neck and shoulder pain can be reduced.
After 15 minutes of use, the power turns off automatically without having to adjust the settings. This ensures safe power consumption and allows you to take a nap without any disturbance.
The large capacity built-in battery ensures that one charge can support up to 10 times use (15 minutes each time).
Built from durable 304 stainless steel, Thera Pulse™ Massager is ensured to last. With a tough elastic arm and soft pressure band, it is suitable for all neck sizes, providing you with a comfortable fit.
Pros of Thera Pulse Massager
1. Comfortable to Wear
You can say goodbye to bulky neck massagers. Thera Pulse™ Massager only weighs 5.6 ounces, is lightweight, and has a long-lasting battery. It can be charged by USB for 1 hour, and used for 15 minutes per day for 10 days. In order to ensure your safety, Thera Pulse™ Massager comes with a 15-minute auto-off function.
2. Safe to Use
Thera Pulse™ Massager uses electrical impulses to massage the neck. It should not be used in cases when pacemakers are to be implanted or metal is to be carried on the body. When you use electrical impulse therapy, you might feel a mild electric shock, which is normal. Muscles can be relaxed deeper with this type of massage than with traditional massages.
3. Remarkable Cervical Spine Massage Effect
Using electrical impulses transmitted through the skin, Thera Pulse™ Massager simulates a variety of massages to achieve deep relaxation for the cervical spine.
4. As Comfortable As a Hot Towel
Thera Pulse™ Massager with a 107 Fahrenheit thermostat warms neck skin and relaxes neck muscles. To relax your neck all day long, each session should last 15 minutes. Twice a day is recommended.
Thera Pulse Massager Cons and Complaints
1. The price isn’t cheap enough
The price of Thera Pulse™ Massager is not low. But it is not as expensive as visiting the doctor repeatedly for back pain. Furthermore, you can enjoy a further discount on the official retail store.
2. Inefficient logistics in some less developed countries
Less developed countries such as India and Argentina may experience longer delivery times due to less efficient logistics. However, shipping is usually not an issue if you live in a developed country like the USA, Canada, Australia, the UK, etc.
3. Thera Pulse™ Massager isn’t a panacea
It is better to consult a healthcare professional if the pain is severe or ongoing, or if you have numbness or tingling in your arms or legs instead of using the Thera Pulse™ Massager to treat the problem. Thera Pulse™ Massager is best suited for treating mild neck and back pain at home.
4. It takes some time to feel the effects
It takes you a while to get used to Thera Pulse™ Massager at first, but after your second use, you should feel amazed at the relief.
Is There A Better Alternative to Thera Pulse Massager?
You might consider seeking the help of a professional masseuse to provide massage or another professional, such as a chiropractor or physical therapist, to adjust your spine if Thera Pulse™ Massager isn’t doing enough to ease your lower back pain.
You might benefit from these professional efforts if you suffer from back pain. If your lower back pain is very severe or persistent, you should consult a doctor.
In the event that you suffer from back pain, a doctor can diagnose and treat it. Various treatments may be recommended to help with severe or lingering back pain. These are some of the treatment recommendations:
- bed rest
- physical therapy
- A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) or muscle relaxant may be necessary
- application of heat or ice
- Daily life modifications, such as avoiding long periods of sitting
- Lower back stretches
- back supports
Also, if you are unable to afford a Thera Pulse™ Massager, you could perform self-massage at home.
Below are the steps:
- Position two tennis balls under each side of your mid-back, lying face-up on a mat.
- Put your feet down and bend your knees.
- Roll the tennis balls along your lower back as you slowly move up and down.
- With your legs, you can move up and down to relieve or increase pressure from the tennis balls.
Alternatively, if all you want is convenience and simplicity, then Thera Pulse™ Massager might still be the right choice.
What are the Features and Benefits of Thera Pulse Massager?
- Relief From Neck Pressure – Thera Pulse™ Massager gives Immediate relief from neck pressure due to excessive laptop, computer, smartphone use, desk work or any other activities. It is a helpful massage tool to improve blood circulation, soothe tired muscles and relieve aches thoroughly. Built-in magnetic stones care for health, TENS pulse gets deeply into the muscle for full massaging. Along with a 38-42℃ hot compress function, it ensures deep and comprehensive massage.
- Portable, Lightweight & Comfortable – Thera Pulse™ Massager is easy to carry along. can be used whenever and wherever home, car, aeroplane, office etc.. material is skin-friendly 4 massage heads arranged scientifically, precisely covering multiple segments of cervical spines. A C-shape adjustable massage tool enables more personal use.
- 8 Massage Modes – Auto mode, pulse manipulation, hot compress manipulation, acupressure manipulation, knead manipulation, beating manipulation. This smart neck massage device offers various massage enjoyment according to your needs.
- User-Friendly Design – Comes with remote control for super-easy operation, large-capacity battery, Thera Pulse™ Massager can support 2-hour continuous use.
Where to Get the Best Price for Thera Pulse Massager?
Thera Pulse™ Massager is a great massager that can effectively relieve muscle stress and soothe pain.
If you’d like to get the best price for Thera Pulse™ Massager, you might go to the official retail store.
It is now selling Thera Pulse™ Massager at a fraction of the original price. But I’m not sure if the price might go up very soon.
That’s why I ended up buying a Thera Pulse™ Massager from the official retail store and I still don’t regret it because of the great customer service and fast delivery!
You might consider checking it out so that you won’t regret it later.