Is Rolymell™ Acupressure Mat a trustworthy brand? Can it help stimulate circulation and relieve stress?
Acupressure mats are designed to produce similar results as acupressure massage.
From Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), acupressure is a technique used to release blocked chi (Qi), or energy, throughout the body. Once these blockages are removed, pain can be reduced and alleviated.
Since the Covid-19 pandemic has forced me to work from home, I have suffered from both neck and lower back pains. That’s why when I saw the ads of Rolymell™ Acupressure Mat, I immediately started researching the brand to see if it is a life saver.
You can rest assured that what I tell you is genuine and unbiased because I’m not affiliated with Rolymell™ Acupressure Mat.
At the end of this article, I’ll also let you know where to get the best price for Rolymell™ Acupressure Mat.
Below is what I’ll cover in the review of Rolymell™ Acupressure Mat.
Table of Contents
What is Rolymell™ Acupressure Mat?
Rolymell™ Acupressure Mat is a mat and pillow combo with over 1,700 spikes which can help naturally reduce muscle tension, back pain, and headaches by simply laying on the mat daily for 10-30 minutes.
You can lay back and relax onto this “bed of needles” to massage pressure points that help release tight muscles and relieve stress. Simply use it before bedtime to improve your rest and reduce insomnia.
The thousands of acupressure points can stimulate nerves and improve blood circulation for increased energy and faster muscle recovery, making Rolymell™ Acupressure Mat great for users who sit at a desk daily.
It is made of 100% thick cotton and plant-based eco foam, with 6,210 acupressure points; whereas the neck pillow has 1,782 acupressure points.
Why Do You Need Rolymell™ Acupressure Mat?
Acupressure is an ancient Chinese therapy shown to help with pain relief, your mental health and even weight management.
Since Rolymell™ Acupressure Mat works similarly to acupressure and acupuncture — by stimulating pressure points along the meridians of the body — it can provide the same or similar types of benefits.
In another word, Rolymell™ Acupressure Mat allows you to take advantage of all these health benefits in the comfort of your own home.
Most users of Rolymell™ Acupressure Mat have reported finding relief for the following conditions:
- headache, which is alleviated by standing on the mat with both feet evenly placed
- neck pain
- sciatica pain in the back and leg
- tight or stiff back muscles
- stress and tension
- fibromyalgia pain
How to Use Rolymell™ Acupressure Mat?
- Choose the surface to put it on. Beginners often use Rolymell™ Acupressure Mat spread out on a bed or sofa. Intermediate and experienced users may move their mats onto the floor.
- Try sitting on it. You can also sit on or against Rolymell™ Acupressure Mat in a chair, so that your butt and lower back have direct contact.
- Start out with a layer between yourself and the mat. Wearing a light shirt or placing a thin fabric over the spikes may help you acclimate to the feeling of the mat.
- Lie down slowly.
- Reposition yourself carefully.
- Use consistently. Mats take getting used to, but really work for many people.
What are the Features and Benefits of Rolymell™ Acupressure Mat?
Rolymell™ Acupressure Mat Summary of Benefits:
- Safe Ecological Material – Rolymell™ Acupressure Mat is made of skin-friendly cotton fabric. The interior is made of environmentally friendly high-density foam. The massage nail is ABS non-toxic plastic. 100% natural without side effects, hypoallergenic.
- At Home Acupressure Therapy – Each disc is adorned with 27 pinpoint spikes for deep tissue massage, stimulating blood circulation and lymphatic flow.
- Pain Relief – Rolymell™ Acupressure Mat can effectively relieve headaches, insomnia, back and neck pain, sciatica, muscle tension, and improve sleep quality. You can lie on the acupressure mat at home and enjoy 10-15 minutes of relaxing music or a slow deep breath.
- Full Support – The cushioned foam Rolymell™ Acupressure Mat is large enough to fit your full back, and unlike many mats that only cover your back, this set includes a pillow covered in acu-pressure points for neck support and more holistic pain relief.
Where to Get the Best Price for Rolymell™ Acupressure Mat?
Rolymell™ Acupressure Mat can provide you with immediate back pain relief, improve sleep quality and relieve stress.
With thousands of non-toxic plastic spikes, it is harmless to the skin but with all the healing benefits of acupressure.
If you’d like to get the best price for Rolymell™ Acupressure Mat, you might go to the official retail store.
It is now selling Rolymell™ Acupressure Mat at a fraction of the original price. But I’m not sure if the price might go up very soon.
That’s why I ended up buying a Rolymell™ Acupressure Mat there and I still don’t regret it because of the great customer service and fast delivery!
You might consider checking it out so that you won’t regret later.