Is Beauty Slake™ a trustworthy brand? Should you buy Beauty Slake™ Derma Glow Rejuvenation Instrument?
If you want to improve your skin without doing surgeries or applying irritating skincare products, you may want to try Beauty Slake™ Derma Glow Rejuvenation Instrument.
You should have watched Beauty Slake™ Derma Glow’s advertisements which claim to help you get radiant and youthful looking skin in a natural way. But is it true?
In the past few weeks, I have done thorough research of Beauty Slake™ Derma Glow. So I can tell you more about it so that you know if it is suitable for you.
At the end of this article, I’ll also tell you where to get the best price for Beauty Slake™ Derma Glow.
As a disclaimer, I’m NOT affiliated with Beauty Slake™ Derma Glow, so you can be sure that my words are genuine and unbiased.
Below is what I’ll cover in this review of Beauty Slake™ Derma Glow.
What is Beauty Slake™ Derma Glow?
Beauty Slake™ Derma Glow uses the latest therapeutic LED technology in skin care. This technology has been used by dermatologists and aestheticians in skincare treatments.
LED light is scientifically proven to help boost collagen in skin, minimize fine lines and wrinkles, speed up healing and increase circulation for healthier skin.
Beauty Slake™ Derma Glow is a convenient device that enables you to do similar effective skincare treatment by yourself from the comfort of your home.
That also means you can save money on visiting dermatologists which normally cost at least $300 per session.
Since my wife wants to get smooth skin, I was about to buy Beauty Slake™ Derma Glow for her.
But when I was about to check out, I found that the price was cheaper at the official retail store.
That’s why I ended up buying Beauty Slake™ Derma Glow from there which turns out to be a great decision!
How Does Beauty Slake™ Derma Glow Work?
The science behind Beauty Slake™ Derma Glow LED therapy is solid. The device will send light waves deep into the skin to trigger natural intracellular reactions. Your skin will react differently to different colors of light and repair itself.
Moreover, Beauty Slake™ Derma Glow uses radio-frequency waves to give your skin a warm massage in order to promote skin rejuvenation of collagen.
You can use Beauty Slake™ Derma Glow with other skincare products like creams, serums, essences or moisturizers. That will increase the effectiveness as your skin will absorb better with Luminous Beauty Face Lift™, giving your skin a boost.
Beauty Slake™ Derma Glow has five colors of LED lights. Each color has different effects.
Light therapy is one of the safest and proven skin treatments. It’s a non-invasive skincare treatment that will give you the glow.
Most people can see results in 1-2 weeks although it varies from person to person.
Here are the effects of different LED light colors for your reference:
- RED – Reduces Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Red light promotes anti-aging action by improving the appearance of wrinkles and aging skin. This light frequency naturally stimulates the production of collagen in the skin cells. The increased collagen helps to lift and tighten the skin. The result is a reduction in fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots—as well as smaller pores.
- BLUE – Fights Acne & Blemishes
- This light frequency destroys the Porphyrins inside the bacteria that cause acne. This helps reduce the number of bacteria and ease the symptoms of acne. The result is reduced oils, acne, redness, scarring and inflammation.
- PINK – Improves Clarity and Absorption
- Pink light improves skin clarity by lightening the skin overall. It makes the skin more absorbent, which helps your other skincare products sink deeper into the skin and work more effectively.
- GREEN – Improves Tone & Pigmentation
- The green light frequency inhibits the production of excess melanin in the lower levels of the dermis. It also helps break down existing clusters of excess melanin. The result is a smoother, more even skin tone and a reduction in age spots.
- YELLOW – Improves Clarity & Texture
- The yellow light frequency increases oxygen within skin cells. This stimulates better circulation and improves cells’ ability to eliminate toxins. The results are improved skin clarity and texture.
How to Use Beauty Slake™ Derma Glow?
Beauty Slake™ Derma Glow is easy to use and suitable for all skin types. To get the best result, you can apply a few drops of serums onto the 4 metal heads of Beauty Slake™ Derma Glow.
Then gently massage the skin area you want to improve for 10 minutes with the LED light color you like.
Make sure to clean your device after using.
What are the Features and Benefits of Beauty Slake™ Derma Glow?
Beauty Slake™ Derma Glow has many benefits for your skin.
Here’s a summary for your reference:
- Renew skin cells: promote skin rejuvenation of collagen and hyaluronic acid
- Remove fine lines and wrinkles: Using EMS microcurrent technology, Beauty Slake™ Derma Glow can stimulate the production of collagen and accelerates blood circulation.
- Save time: you can maintain the health of your skin by using Beauty Slake™ Derma Glow for just 10 minutes a day.
- Save Money: you don’t have to visit salons or spas so frequently with Beauty Slake™ Derma Glow because it can replace a lot of unnecessary and expensive skincare treatments.
- Portable and Rechargeable: Beauty Slake™ Derma Glow has the slim portable design and rechargeable battery. That means it’s perfect to bring it for travelling.
- Suitable for all skin types: Dry, oily, combination, and even the most sensitive skin types can use Beauty Slake™ Derma Glow comfortably.
Where to Get the Best Price for Beauty Slake™ Derma Glow?
Beauty Slake™ Derma Glow is a great skincare device to be used at home.
If you’d like to get the best price for Beauty Slake™ Derma Glow, you might go to the official retail store.
They are now selling Beauty Slake™ Derma Glow at a fraction of the original price. But I’m not sure if the price might go up soon.
That’s why I ended up buying Beauty Slake™ Derma Glow from there and my wife loves it so much.
You might consider checking it out so that you won’t regret later.